Would you like to make a difference in the lives of enthusiastic students? Want to work with dedicated, conscientious co-workers? Want to be part of a community that cares about one another? Then you need to consider becoming a part of the J.O. Combs Unified School District.The community, southeast of Phoenix, Arizona, is within easy commute of the conveniences provided by a large, metropolitan area, yet we retain all the benefits of a friendly, rural lifestyle. Our climate is exceptional, with 330 days of sunshine a year.
How to ApplyYou can now submit applications online for employment with the J.O. Combs Unified School District. Click on the Job Openings link to get started. This link will take you directly to our school recruiter page, which provides you with a list of posted employment opportunities.
Here's what to do next:
To assist in processing your application in the most expeditious manner, applicants must thoroughly complete all areas of the application and provide all pertinent information.
- Click on the position you'd like to view to see a description of the job.
- Select the "Apply" button on the right side of the screen.
- Click on "Apply for this Position". On this page, you can indicate whether you are a new applicant if you've already applied to our district, or if you wish to transfer your School Recruiter account to our district. Please keep track of your log-in name and passwords to allow for changes to your application and to apply for additional employment opportunities.
Certified and Administrative InformationApplicants must attach the following information with their online application:
The information we request assists us in making the most prudent decisions on whom to interview for our open positions.
- Certificate: Submit a copy of your valid Arizona Department of Education certificate. If your certificate is pending, indicate "pending" in the date issued column and list the certificates for which you applied (elementary K-8, secondary, etc.).
- Resume: Submit a copy of your current resume.
- Transcripts: Include a complete set of college transcripts. Unofficial copies are sufficient until hired. We require an official set at the time of employment.
- Placement File/Letters of Recommendation: A placement file or three letters of recommendation.
- Fingerprint Clearance Card: Attach a copy of your valid Arizona fingerprint clearance card.
Support Staff InstructionsPlease complete the application as thoroughly as possible and provide all pertinent information to assist us in making a quality decision on whom to interview for our open positions.
Student Teaching, Internships, ObservationsJ.O. Combs Unified School District welcomes individuals interested in becoming an education professional to complete their student teaching, internship, or observation hours with us.Once you have submitted the appropriate form, you will also need to submit the following:
- Copy of Driver's License
- Copy of current AZ IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
The above documents can be emailed to Danyale Pinckard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark Duplissis, Ed.D
Assistant Superintendent/Director of Human Resources
- District Office
- Christine Azam
- Charmaine Newton
- Danyale Pinckard